[Farmall] Re: Update - From Steve Sewell

Larry & Barb Dotson dotson at loganrec.com
Sun Dec 17 21:54:14 PST 2006

Dear Steve,
This isn't Barb or Larry. Its Heather. I am very sorry to hear about your
son. I wont take up much more of your time, but Zeke and I just decided that
it would be a good idea to let you know we feel for you too. I never met
John, but he is your son and figured he would be a great kid to know. We are
all very sorry to hear about what has happened to your family. As you know
we are always here to lend a helping hand. Im sure you are busy, but small
things like these are always a big helper. Were very sorry about your loss.
Larry, Barb & Ashley Dotson
Zeke and Heather McColloch