[AT] Re: Update - From Steve Sewell

steve sewell sewell at oak.cats.ohiou.edu
Sun Dec 17 20:57:54 PST 2006

I want to thank everyone for the e-mails, cards and calls. I , my wife
Janel and daughter Wendy are devastated and they are a comfort. We had no
warning signs   or clue. Till I went in the shop Monday afternoon and found
him - he left no note. He was on/off again with his girlfriend but so are a
lot of 15 year olds. And not sure if that was the reason.
I want to thank Brice and Spencer for making the trip to calling hours on
Wednesday, it meant more than you know.
Local support has been overwhelming , thank God we live in a small town. We
were met for grave side services with most of the high school students and
staff. The FFA boys with the girls as escorts, in official dress,  were
pallbearers a very pleasant  surprise to us and the kids idea. John was
very involved in the program following in his sisters footsteps as was she.
To those that offered an ear via phone or e-mail I may that you up on it in
a month or 3. I am sure dark days are ahead as we deal with it.
Again my family wants to thank all my list/Portland friends for their support.
Hug your kids and tell them that you love them!!!!!!!!!

- Steve, Janel, and Wendy

Steve Sewell
Albany, Ohio USA
sewell at atis.net