[AT] Degree symbol--know how?

Larry D Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Thu Dec 14 11:18:26 PST 2006

LOL!  I discovered a long time ago that I can only focus my eyes and
concentrate on one thing at a time, George.  So I've never been tempted to
have more than one monitor operating on a system at a time -- unless the
second monitor is just relaying the material I'm already focusing on.  There
are those (my son included) who think I'm a fuddy-duddy because I don't have
monitors set up so I can scroll from screen to screen with my mouse and work
at two or three things at once.  Hey!  I'm trying to slow down my life, not
speed it up.

Merry Christmas to you and Marilyn.  We'll probably drive by within hailing
distance at least once in the next couple of weeks, but will be pushing the
limits of winter solstice daylight while traveling and won't take the time
to stop and kick tires.  Besides that, if I stopped in at the Robinson's,
all the Dotson's, Big Dog, and everybody else along the way, I'd never get
to where I was planning to go.  Rena and I were on the road for better than
a week to eastern Ohio in October.  She wouldn't let me make the trip with
her if I didn't promise not to beg to stop and visit with tractors, friends,
or relatives along the way.  I agreed on one condition -- we couldn't stop
at antique malls, either.  :-)  BTW, it ended up being a very productive
research trip on genealogy for both of us.

Larry