[AT] Degree symbol--know how?

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Wed Dec 13 03:42:56 PST 2006

Or just type <alt> 248 on the numeric keyboard without hitting the <num
lock> key to get the same thing  - 45°. This is for a Windowz machine,
not a Mac or Linux.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

Crime is contagious. If the government becomes a lawbreaker, it breeds
contempt for law. -Louis D. Brandeis, lawyer, judge, and writer (1856-1941)