[AT] Spam/Phish> Internet Spamming

Louis Spiegelberg louis at kellnet.com
Wed Dec 13 13:19:36 PST 2006

Someone a while ago was lamenting about having to enter special codes while
filling out a form on the internet.  Here is an example of why it needs to
be done.  I have been getting a lot of these on my comments form from my
website.  I am going to have to set up my site with a spam proof system.  I
am really tired of getting this stuff. I took out the main part of the web
address. It wastes my time and frankly I think it is disgusting.  It waste
time for people that have to go through web form to have to deal with this
spamming.  The example follows below.

Lou

Spiegelberg Restoration and Service, LTD.

440-965-7679

<mailto:sales at srstractor.com>

http://www.srstractor.com/

Posted=Tue 12 Dec 2006 at 11:15