[AT] Degree symbol--know how?

Lew Best bee_keeper at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 12 21:06:36 PST 2006

If you use Microsoft word (or have access to it) you can click on insert
(across the top) & click on symbol & you’ll find a whole bunch of them
to click on.  Also when you highlight one it’ll give you the code (as
you just stated below) for the particular symbol; guess it could be used
with any editor?  Another handy one would be the cent sign; ¢ ; it’s
“ctrl” plus the slash key & letter c.

Lew