[AT] Very OT - Ralph, what's going on in Sask??

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sat Dec 2 10:24:13 PST 2006

Mattias Kessén wrote:
> Yesterday I read in one of the local morningpapers that people in
> Sasketchwan were disappointed with the local government's maintenance of
> the
> roads. Seems like a quite usual problem all around the globe but what made
> this so special was people's protest. In protest people were undressing on
> the roads and then taking photos of it and if this weren't enough they were
> to use the photos for a calendar????
>
> Mattias
For those that want to read further on the subject here is a link to the
news article. Don't worry, nothing too shocking to see.

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/saskatchewan/story/2006/11/30/nude-calendars.html

And this is the highway they are talking about

http://www.highway32.ca/calendar.html

Ralph in Sask.