[Farmall] Farmall H Quits

Ed Greany crest25 at verizon.net
Mon Aug 28 12:22:11 PDT 2006

How about your fuel filter?

  Ed

keith murphy <kmurphy777 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Hi,

I have a Farmall H and have recently replaced the magneto and fuel bowl but my tractor runs for about 15 minutes and then just dies. I guess I am in for a carb rebuild now and was wondering what else I could be looking at. The tractor ran fine, the mag died and it was a few months before I replaced it. I am guessing that there is old gas residue in the carb and that is my latest problem. I did not have fuel stabalizer in it - but have put some in since I changed the mag and the fuel bowl.

I probably need to put a timing light on it as well. I sent away for a maintenance manual which should be here soon.

Any other tips appreciated.

Thanks,
Keith
Farmall mailing list