[Farmall] Back in the M business

soffiler at myeastern.com soffiler at myeastern.com
Fri Aug 25 08:47:19 PDT 2006

Wooo-hooo, Dean, way to go!  Love to hear about a new
acquisition.  My next old tractor will probably have to be
an M, per my wife.  Hey, if you get back over to Portland,
give the gang my best, and tell Steve Sewell I'm still
waiting for him to come and collect his "new" MM.

Best regards,
Steve O.

----- Original Message Follows -----
From: "Dean Vinson" <dean at vinsonfarm.net>