[AT] f-farmalls

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Thu Aug 24 20:48:58 PDT 2006

This beast is a first year F-20. My grandfather bought it as a first
tractor. My father got it from him and now it belongs to me. One of
these days I'll blast it and give it some paint. Have the same plow as
well. Did you make a platform for the draw bar or just stand on the
steel? Ours has a wood deck with a toolbox on it. Makes a handy step to
get in that "comfortable" seat. No foot brakes just the hand levers.
Neat tractor to show but they are a pain to haul because they are so
W-I-D-E.

Steve W.