[AT] Ford 9-n and a Cub

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 23 15:29:57 PDT 2006

>From: Mike Sloane <mikesloane at verizon.net>
>To: Antique tractor email discussion group <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
>Subject: Re: [AT] Ford 9-n and a Cub
>Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 13:02:37 -0400
>

>I have a Ford 2N that has both a Sherman and a Howard unit, giving me the
>equivalent of a 12 speed Ford N.
><http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/1946_ford_2n/>
Sure couldn't do much work with that one, Mike.  It would take the better
part of the day just trying to decide which speed to run in. Lets see
now---(9 th will be a little faster than 7 th, but might not give quite
enough power so I had better use 6 th, or maybe 5 th would be just right.
Oh heck. I can't decide.  Guess I will use the 340 today instead.  (grin)

Charlie