[AT] Re: AT Digest, Vol 30, Issue 19

Clint D driggars at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 21 11:04:29 PDT 2006

Sound guy

as you can note, I said Hydraulic systems, I wasnt even talking about
the antique manual type transmissions

But hey, if you like 90 wt oils in your hyd systems, be happy with it,
if 90 is fine, why not just sue some 140 WT, should be even better for
you, LOL

OH it will work, maybe? but slow as heck, clog system components, and so
on, But that is probably normal???

Clint