[AJD] Oil Pressure Operated fuel valves

Chris C jdnutinwa at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 18 20:33:56 PDT 2006

    I was working on my 52 B a bit today,  and I
noticed it has an oil pressure line running up to the
front that is dead headed.  I assume,  since the
length is about right to get it to the fuel shut off,
that this B once had the oil pressure operated fuel
shut off,  but I can not find it listed in my B parts
manual or on the CD.  Was it a retrofit by the
previous owner(s)??  Does anyone make these any more?

          Chris

Chris Carl
Camano Island, Washington

Collector of: