[Farmall] Farmall 340 Loader Question

Larry Hardesty ebony51 at frontiernet.net
Thu Aug 17 10:43:54 PDT 2006

Jim,  Yes, that it what it is.  I took the piece into Case-IH yesterday.
The parts fellow recognized it pretty quickly.  Of course, I had to purchase
the entire joint.  Next task is find time to take the sheet metal off around
the dash and replace the piece.  Ain't old tractors fun!!

Thanks for responding and confirming.

Larry