[AT] Portland Campng

Tim Brown tsbrown5 at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 16 17:24:46 PDT 2006

Gene,

Unfortunately, we are not going to make it out for the week this year. We
have to be back in town Friday.  I guess things like this are going to
happen as kids grow and join more and more activities.  I am planning on
coming out by myself Wednesday and leaving early Friday morning. I will
either be in the truck or the car with an air mattress in the back.

I apologize to everyone about missing out on the Friday lunch. Hopefully,
you all won't starve this year and things will work out better for us next
year.

Tim Brown
Waynesville, Ohio
tsbrown5 at earthlink.net