[AT] Portland Campng

Bigdog dbigdog at columbus.rr.com
Wed Aug 9 11:26:31 PDT 2006

Gene,
    We will be unable to attend this year.

Bigdog
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Gene Dotson
  To: at at lists.antique-tractor.com
  Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2006 10:44 PM
  Subject: [AT] Portland Campng

      Arrangements have been made for camping at the Portland show. We
  will have the same area as last year.
      Would like to hear from ones who plan to attend. Any new campers
  this year?
      I have already had confirmation from some of the regulars and know
  they will plan to attend. Some have already said they will not be able
  to attend this year.
      We are hoping to have a good turnout again this year, so plan your
  calendar for August 23 to 27.

              Gene Dotson.
              Wagonmaster for ATIS campers