[AJD] 420/430Us without a 3pt - Question

wwwayne johnson wjohnson at bigriver.net
Mon Aug 14 18:54:28 PDT 2006

Its a trick but could be done.  Don't know of any original but probably so.
It wouldn't be hard to adapt one.  I don't like belly mowers as your setting
in the lmiddle of the dirt.  I have a 6 ft caroni that Iv'e used for 10
years and think its the best.  You can pick it up and back into haard to get
at spots and its almost indestructible.  Any stick smaller than 3" doesn't
get picked up but is shredded.
Merle Wayne