OT Snapping turtles (was Re: [AT] Some ads from the 8/12 Lancaster Farming

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Sun Aug 13 10:45:49 PDT 2006

In a message dated 8/13/2006 3:16:01 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
mikesloane at verizon.net writes:
I would say that they have ingested minimal  mercury.

Not  to say that Mercury isn't bad for you but if it didn't kill the turtle
or harm  his health (they live longer than we do) then what's to worry about?

I personally wonder about all these scary things that are killing us off
like flies, after all we do live almost twice as long as our recent ancestors
do.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361