[AT] Sickle mower ?

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Sat Aug 12 10:33:19 PDT 2006

You're right, Stuart.  Haban provided a lot of attachments for Lawn and
garden types.  I have a couple of Haban mowers and have seen a few
others at tractor shows and with fellow collectors of Power King
tractors.  With the exception of a few castings, they used off-the-shelf
bearings and seals.  Their guards were a funky design, but they are the
same size as the more conventional ones and are interchangeable.

I've been working with one for better than ten years.  What do you need
to know?

Larry