[AT] Sayings, now Murphy's law

JAHaze at aol.com JAHaze at aol.com
Thu Aug 3 18:44:49 PDT 2006

All the old sayings sure brought the list back alive.  It was nice to know
that there's still a few of you out there.  After working on my Case it reminded
me of one of Murphy's Laws related to tractors:

"Your tractor will always break down at the farthest point on your property
away from your tools"

or,

"Your tractor will always run out of gas the farthest distance away from your
gas can you can get"

I'm sure there's more...

Enjoy, Joe

-------------------------------1154655889

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2912" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>All the old sayings sure brought the list back alive.  It was nice=
 to know that there's still a few of you out there.  After working on m=
y Case it reminded me of one of Murphy's Laws related to tractors:</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>"Your tractor will always break down at the farthest point on your=
 property away from your tools"</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>or, </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>"Your tractor will always run out of gas the farthest distance away fro=
m your gas can you can get"</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I'm sure there's more...</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>