[AT] GM Flex Fuel vehicles

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Wed Aug 2 04:43:19 PDT 2006

Larry, galling plugs in aluminum head engines isn't all that uncommon.  I
doubt the gasahol had any thing to do with that.

They are getting ready to break ground on a huge Ethanol plant about 40
miles from here.  I guess the stuff will be plentiful in this area in a few
years.  This plant will be the first on the east coast and one of 3 to be
built in NC by this same outfit.   I think they plan to build 20 in the
eastern US.

Charlie