[AT] Detroits

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Tue Aug 1 05:06:05 PDT 2006

Jim I was repeating something I heard on a radio talk show.  I can't
remember exactly which one but it was one of the vehicle repair/advice shows
on XM Satellite radio.  I don't know if it correct or not but it was
supposed to be a very recent notice.  It might be totally rumor for all  I
know.   I was only half way listening as I was driving.  I think they were
saying something about buildup on the valves but I'm not sure.

Charlie