[Steam-engine] Protecting US engines from Export

Eric Applegate eric at glassactonline.com
Sat Apr 22 09:39:28 PDT 2006

I am sure that someone will remember me saying this before.  "Some things are to important to be bought with just money"
Since that does seem to be the order of the day maybe we should put some $$$ together and keep some american iron here where it was built.  I certaily don't want to keep anyone from being able to enjoy it, I would just like them to come here it do it.  I hope someday soon Peg and I will go abroad and of couse one of the great things will be seeing there engines.

Eric