[AT] Allis Chalmers stuff for sale

David Gibson dgibson31 at woh.rr.com
Tue Apr 18 19:11:08 PDT 2006

I have to sell my Allis stuff because I am moving to a place with no
storage. All the listed items are located in Greenville, OH. My email is
dgibson31 at woh.rr.com

1941 Allis Chalmers model B. Runs good and looks good. This tractor has an
older restoration - $1800.00
1942 Allis Chalmers model C. This tractor needs restored it is complete and
the engine is free - $300.00
1947 Allis Chalmers model C. This tractor needs restored it is complete but
the engine is stuck - $200.00
All the above tractors have good tires that hold air.
1948 Allis Chalmers model C parts tractor - $75.00
Monroe seat for an Allis Chalmers B or C. Complete but the pan seat has a
dent in the lip - $100.00
Henderson front end loader for an Allis Chalmers B or C. Complete and
restored - $700.00
Woods L306 6ft. finish mower for an Allis Chalmers B or C. This mower is in
good condition with a new belt. Included with this is a front blade that
uses the lift arm - $500.00
1972 Allis Chalmers Homesteader 8. Great original condition. I mowed with
this garden tractor last year - $500.00
Cultivators for an Allis Chalmers model B. This unit is not restored and is
missing a few pieces - $50.00

David D. Gibson
Montezuma, OH