[AT] Having battery problems--so how to fix?

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sat Apr 1 05:32:03 PST 2006

Sometimes when I want to convert something from F to C I can't remember if
it is 5/8 or 5/9.  When that happens I do this.  I know that boiling is 212
F and 100 deg C (at sea level) and freezing is at 32 F and 0 C.    So if you
subtract 32 from 212 you end up with 180 and the ratio becomes 100/180 or
5/9.  To go the other  way it's just 9/5 and add the 32 back in.

By the way, what is it that has a 5/8 ratio?  Is it harmonics?   Can't
remember.

Charlie