[AT] Having battery problems--so how to fix?

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Sat Apr 1 05:02:25 PST 2006

Don't feel bad about it, Henry.  We all get to the stage where we laugh
at the same jokes every day because we can't remember that we ever heard
them before.  I'm about to join that generation myself, but if you talk
to my wife she'll tell you that I joined it about 40 years ago.  When it
comes to temperature conversion, I just look at a thermometer and read
whichever scale I want.  Likewise on metric measurement -- I just push
the button on the vernier caliper that puts it in the units I want to
work with.

Larry