[AT] Metal building - now non metal building :-)

Herbert Metz metz-h.b at mindspring.com
Thu Apr 27 18:20:19 PDT 2006

Karl's building was a Steel Master; a half circle with roof strength
provided by the large one foot high corrugations every two feet (these two
dimensions are estimates based on our on-site inspections).   Early quonset
huts that I know of were an estimated 3/4 of a half circle.   Either of
these type buildings could be raised by elevating the concrete footing,
which would also require some additional reinforcing.
Karl assembled the large corrugations in a short time, with assists from
Richard Walker and Don Bowen (both on this list), and maybe others.
Herb