[AT] Portland Work Day

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Tue Apr 25 12:09:52 PDT 2006

    Getting to be that time of year again to help get the grounds at
Portland ready for another season.
    Work day is scheduled this Saturday, April, 29, for all volunteers
to help clean up and repair the grounds. Some projects scheduled are
cleaning up brush and limbs from the campground and roof repairs and
other repairs to the barn and office.
    Would like to ask all who have a few hours to be available to come
and bring your favorite tools and help with the needed tasks.
    We as, campers there, have volunteered for the last few years and
has a lot of bearing on having our campsite set aside for our A.T.I.S.
camping group.
    Sure hope to see a few of you there.

                Gene Dotson, A.T.I.S. Wagonmaster