[AT] test

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Apr 23 06:07:18 PDT 2006

The weather here in NJ has been delightful for April, which is usually a
wet month, in fact, the state has been talking about issuing a "drought
watch". But we finally got some rain on Saturday and today - 1.5" as of
7:00 AM. It is now raining steadily, and we are under a "flood watch"
until 11. Go figure!

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

There is also an artificial aristocracy founded on wealth and birth,
without either virtue or talents... The artificial aristocracy is a
mischievous ingredient in government, and provisions should be made to
prevent its ascendancy. -Thomas Jefferson, third US president, architect
and author (1743-1826)