[AT] test

David Myers walking_tractor at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 23 04:45:44 PDT 2006

Mike,
Love reading the ads, some are so funny what with the
mis-punctuations etc. (know why, still can be funny).
The last few weeks have been marked "Spam Phish", I
just kinda ignored it as it didn't throw you into the
bulk bin or anything.
I really have some holes in my computer knowledge, and
so kinda go with the philosophy of "iffn it's working,
don't mess with it.
Oh, and me, I've been off work for a week with minor
surgery (everythings fine) and so refurbished (with a
little help from family) the museums forklift.
Wonderful weather here, upper 60's to lower 70's
although could use some rain.  Well, next week it can
rain again, I'll be back at work. <g>
I just figured everbody had spring fever, result, no
mail.

Dave Myers
Paw Paw, Michigan