[Farmall] Some ads from the 4/15 Lancaster Farming

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Tue Apr 18 03:28:06 PDT 2006

This goes on all the time, Jim. People sign up for the list on a whim
and then discover that either they didn't realize that their 10 year old
Sears lawn tractor isn't really an IH "antique tractor", or they just
plain aren't all that interested in the kind of mail we FATGs exchange.
The ones who send those requests to unsubscribe are those who are too
stupid to read the notice at the bottom of every message that tells them
how to unsubscribe.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

There is also an artificial aristocracy founded on wealth and birth,
without either virtue or talents... The artificial aristocracy is a
mischievous ingredient in government, and provisions should be made to
prevent its ascendancy. -Thomas Jefferson, third US president, architect
and author (1743-1826)