[Farmall] Some ads from the 4/15 Lancaster Farming

Jim Becker jim.becker at verizon.net
Tue Apr 18 16:32:50 PDT 2006

On the subject of the terminally stupid, I just signed on to another mailing
list.  The welcome message included this imformaton:

"PLEASE RETAIN THIS MESSAGE... it contains important information on how to
get off of the list.  DO NOT E-MAIL THE LIST WITH REQUEST TO BE
REMOVED!!!!!!!!!!   I repeat: DO NOT E-MAIL THE LIST WITH REQUEST TO BE
REMOVED!!!!!!!!!!  I'm a nice guy, but I won't help you out."