[AT] List Mail

Terry Welch terry1955 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 14 17:49:08 PDT 2006

Joe, It seems to be slow. Maybe nice waether finally.
  Question? Do you still have the grader we talked about a few months back. I spoke to a fellow who might like to come and take a look at it. As he is a lot closer than me. I plane on being thru that way in June if all goes well.
Terry Welch
  Southern Wis,
  The newest hail belt in the US as of last night
  Boy am I going to be busy next week.

jahaze at aol.com wrote:
    I used to hate getting e-mails like this, but now I find myself asking, has the list been really slow the past two weeks, or is it just me? I only get two or three e-mails a day and am having withdraw symptoms.

Is anyone going to the Aauman auction on the 28th & 29th? It looks like a bunch of great tractors but I just can't justify going as my yard it presently littered with a bunch of great "projects" already. At least spring is finally here.

Enjoy, Joe

--0-1862704827-1145062148=:56638