[AT] Economy Jim Dandy

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Fri Apr 14 12:23:56 PDT 2006

Thanks for getting back to us, Bob. It is nice to know that I can be
right once in a while. :-)

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

There is also an artificial aristocracy founded on wealth and birth,
without either virtue or talents... The artificial aristocracy is a
mischievous ingredient in government, and provisions should be made to
prevent its ascendancy. -Thomas Jefferson, third US president, architect
and author (1743-1826)