[Farmall] Re: Polarity..Vincents

slikdik at earthlink.net slikdik at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 14 10:43:09 PDT 2006

Thanks for the advice guys..I will probably go  back to positive groud. just like my old brit bikes...
Jim Moran....It is a Black Shadow...this is the model that has the speedo you mention..Black lightnings were strictly race bikes. Their "clocks" were standard side but had radium needles and numbers so the could be read at night. If you ever saw the History Channel "Extreme Bikes" segement of the "MotorManiacs" series my bike was featured with comments from Jay Leno and me. Long live the internal combustion engine!