[Farmall] Only Slightly off topic: Shop and Storage building forFarmall Tractors

Jerry Rhodes jlrhod at alltel.net
Wed Apr 12 19:43:31 PDT 2006

Terry, nothing againse the hanger type door I have installed several Wilsons
and other brands, they can be man killers and do not like windy days, 've
replaced a couple 32 footers with 2 16' wide overheads with tip up center
post at about 1/3 the cost and sliders are a pain in the behind to keep the
lower path clean in the winter and birds out of the track in the summer and
the header needs to be about 4 time normal to carry the whole weight of the
door...sliders would be ok for the storage area if you don't what to open
them much in the winter and overheads in the shop they seal up good and have
a R-value of 11.7 to 17.6..just compare prices, shop around and check what
your friends have in their barns, good luck
Jerry NW Ohio