[Farmall] Only Slightly off topic: Shop and Storage building forFarmall Tractors

Charles D. McCombs II cdmccombs at verizon.net
Tue Apr 11 10:17:31 PDT 2006

Larry,

Two things right off the top of my head.

Consider translucent panels in the roof. They will let in enough light to
work inside during daylight hours without using costly electricity.

Include more than two or three windows. Cross-ventilation will be helpful on
those blistering hot Nebraska summer days.

Make sure you include an adequate electrical service to provide capacity for
things like a welder, compressor, blasting cabinet, paint booth, etc.

Just my two cents.

Don McCombs
Deep Creek Lake, MD