[Steam-engine] Question please

Andy glines pioneersop96 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 6 20:15:26 PDT 2006

Rick, from your picture it looks like the glass tube
is to big for the brass fitting that you are using. I
don't know what the "O" ring on the end of the tube is
for.  The wide rubber seal is what I have been talking
about.  On my sight glass the wide seal actually
slides down into the brass fitting with the glass
tube.  The tube need to be small enough to allow the
rubber to fit between it and the brass fitting.  Do
you have any sight glasses that still have their glass
that you can take apart?  Know anyone who can show you
their glass?

http://community.webshots.com/photo/482243657/2848565940039077051iVDxDR

> thanks fer lookin'
>
> RickinMt.