[AT] Economy Jim Dandy

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Tue Apr 4 20:33:50 PDT 2006

Usually it was stuck in reverse or 2nd So I would figure out how to get the
shifter near the right spot and then pull up on the shifter while shoving it
back into the right position.  It takes a certain "heavy touch" but It can
be done.  Sure saves a lot of time.  If I pulled a top deck, I usually
welded a bead on the end to prevent it from happening again....  We had 4
rental tractor loaders before they had shuttle shifts.....  They got a lot
of wear...

Cecil