[AT] AMY disk roller.

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Tue Apr 4 06:06:02 PDT 2006

The roller is used to sharpen the disc on a disc harrow.  The operation
involves turning the disc between tightly pinched rollers to reshape the
disc edge cutting surface.

H. L.

On 4/4/2006 7:19:42 AM, charlie hill (chill8 at cox.net) wrote: > Hi Cecil. > > I just wish I knew what it is? I have no idea what a portable disc roller > > is. > > Charlie > ----- Original Message ----- > From: "Cecil Bearden" <crbearden at copper.net> > To: "Antique tractor email discussion group" <at at lists.antique-tractor. > com> > Sent: Monday, April 03, 2006 10:52 PM > Subject: Re: [AT] AMY disk roller. > > > >I went to a auction sale today and a Amy Portable disk roller with a 4 hp > > >Kohler engine on it followed me home.. Anyone have a manual for one of > > >these so I can figure out how to set it. I don't have the links to hold it > >on the disk axle... > > > > Cecil in OKla > >