[AT] Need more tractors

Grant Brians gbrians at hollinet.com
Fri Sep 30 08:49:21 PDT 2005

I am saddened to hear of several of your bad experiences with living near
your parents. I have a slightly different perspective. Some people are hard
to get along with. Period. Some of those can be our relatives. Some are not
hard to get along with. Generalizing from the bad experiences doesn't help
those who CAN live near their parents and have it work out really well, and
it doesn't really help the ones who have issues with their parents behavior.
    I think that we all have good and bad experiences and I personally try
to encourage the good ones. Some days just don't work. Some do. Alzheimers
and bad behavior beforehand sometimes seem to go together and other times
not. My sympathies are with all of you that do have family problems and
having gone through them, I empathize as well. But this too shall pass if we
help it to.
        Grant Brians
        Hollister, California