[AT] O.T. Hurricanes again

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Mon Sep 26 10:32:35 PDT 2005

Would someone  make sure Bo's message below gets to all of the ATIS lists.
I only subscribe to Antique Tractor these days.

I feel helpless, as I'm sure most of us do, that there seems to be  no
DIRECT way to help Bo and others like him.  I wish I could go down there and
help him pick up the pieces.

Charlie