[Farmall] Re: Farmall Digest, Vol 17, Issue 15

Frank DeWitt Frank at lbpinc.com
Fri Sep 23 09:30:17 PDT 2005

That's it.  I just want to add that I learned about it from a program on RFD-TV
They have a lot of Tractor and train programing.
http://www.rfd-tv.com/

Frank

At 12:00 PM 9/23/2005, you wrote:
>On Sep 23, 2005, at 6:35 AM, Paul wrote:
>
> > Mr. DeWitt, Thanks for placing your photos on the net for all to
> > see. Could
> > you give us a little more information on the date the show is each
> > year
> > or who to contact about dates and actally where the show is.
>
>http://www.rollag.com/
>
>indicates that the show is Labour Weekend each year, and a link to
>Location has hints on where to look for accomodations.
>
>Cheers
>
>Roger <----- also enjoyed the picture show.

HONOR GOD
SERVE PEOPLE
DEVELOP EXCELLENCE
GROW PROFITABLE
FOLLOWING BIBLICAL PRINCIPLES

    Frank DeWitt              |  mailto:frank at lbpinc.com
    Mechanical Design      |  Phone:  585 624 3052
    LBP  INC.                   |  Fax     585 624 1038
    2365 Cox Rd.              |     N 42.9130  W
77.5164|
    Bloomfield NY 14469   |Web   http://www.lbpinc.com