[AT] Otto Gas Engine Show

Danny Tabor dannytabor2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 25 14:51:34 PDT 2005

     Once again, another fun filled weekend at Dave
Reeds annual show. As always his show had a wonderful
selection of tractors, engines and of course the
latest in REDNECK engineering.
     I'm not certain whether BJ the DJ's turbine
powered car won the most attention in the Redneck
engineering category. Or us Tabor brothers diesel
Volkswagen pic-up with 2 stacks behind the cab, west
coast bumper and mirrors, drop viser and of course
black smoke. Dave appropriately named it "The
Peterwagen". I know when we hooked the Peterwagen to
the sled everybody with camera's were taking pictures.

       Fast Eddie couldn't make it due to his knee,
everybody missed him and was asking for him.

Danny Tabor