[AT] No smoking please

MasseyH at aol.com MasseyH at aol.com
Sun Sep 18 21:03:36 PDT 2005

Hi Farmer,

Thanks for the nice comments about my MH 50.  I just had it finished  this
summer right before the Danville Show.  We still have some issues with  it but I
have all winter to deal with them.  But you are right, it is like  a "better
than new" tractor!!  They only made about 15,000 MH 50s from  1955-1957. They
then turned to MF 50, the hood lost its side dishes, and they  starting being
painted red & gray.  At the same time they were putting  out the tan Ferguson
40's with a little different grill and hood.

My 50 is 1956 that goes along with my 1956 Pacer, 1956 333 RC and 1956 444
Std.  I have all the body styles of 1956 (significant because of the change  in
styles with the 50).

I saw your C working but did not see your fuel problems. I didn't hear a
blast so you must have been okay!!  I too noticed the 770 and several  others
especially around the  gas caps with bad paint.  My Pacer and  Pony have the same
problems!!

Great show - fun weekend - sorry I missed saying Hi - I will know better
next year!!

Thanks again,

MasseyH
Danville, Indiana