[AJD] Unusual looking Model L

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Thu Sep 15 12:47:52 PDT 2005

I too agree with JR's desire to have all authors publishing accurate data.
However, there are those in the publishing field who consider themselves the
"correct police" who criticize other publisher's mistakes when they
themselves have dirty linen. One needs to be careful how critical one
becomes unless one is dealing from a reference of perfection. I know of no
author who has published anything w/o significant errors. The desire to get
those errors corrected in a timely matter is more important to me that the
fact the errors occurred to begin with.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

Forbidden fruits create many jams!