RE: [AJD] Brake Linings - Early-styled B

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Wed Sep 14 11:11:08 PDT 2005

Agreed. That is why I have resolved to banish ALL RE#'s to the realm of "non-descript
non-two cylinder part #'s" as they are now no longer relevant to the original part #'s
and, as such, not worthy of memorizing! lol
Main trouble is, you used to be able to glance at a part and have an idea of what
machine it was used on. This is no longer the case as R and RE prefixes tend to blur any
model distinctions that might have once existed with the original part #'s. A sad day in
Deeredom IMHO
Greg
also be aware most brakes are now non-asbestos material and are different in appearance
than what we are used to. They are not a rigid material in some cases also.

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Tue Sep 13 22:45 , 'Dean VP' <deanvp at att.net> sent:

bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com] On Behalf Of