[AT] 50% OT: Corn furnaces

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Tue Sep 13 23:28:53 PDT 2005

I have a pellet stove that will also burn corn  it recommends half and half
corn and pellets but will burn just corn. it lowered  my wood bill
consideerably from my old wood insert.

the other day I  bought a quick hitch for kubota so far i like it but i need
to get all my items  converted to fit it. I don't understand why they make a
cat.1. hitch that fits  cat. 2 equipment and you need to convert all your stuff
to fit.
Anyway it  works nice on the two things that i have fitted it too. Now i need
to figure out  how to modify my Pole hole digger to fit I don't think it
happen  though.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361