[AT] WHERE IS EVERYONE

JAHaze at aol.com JAHaze at aol.com
Sat Sep 10 17:56:34 PDT 2005

Since we seemed to have drifted off topic a little bit, I thought I'd help
push it over the edge.  Fall is trying to start around here, the ferns are
turning brown and a few of the maples are beginning to show signs of red leaves.  I
can't help but think of the upcoming hunting season and my annual trip to SD
and ND after those funny colored birds.  My boys (8 & 5) spent the better part
of the day "hunting" out in the field looking for black bears and turkeys.
They claim to have shot quite a few, but at least I don't have to clean their
prey.  Even the dog is starting to get excited, I mention "birds" and he can
hardly contain himself.

The best part about the fall is getting out west and watching the harvesters
hard at work and seeing the old farm machinery retired to the fence rows.
It's always nice to know that in some places in the world things are still OK.

Enjoy, Joe