[AT] Diesel mechanic in Pittsburgh?

kgw gwaugh at wowway.com
Wed Sep 7 16:18:32 PDT 2005

But then there are caes like one I am now in the middle of (on a smaller
scale).

I just got a 1973 John Deere garden tractor with the 10 hpo Kohler.  Now
yes, I could have rebuilt it.  Have before.  But I shipped it out to a
well known builder who has a complete machine shop, etc.  I want this
engine to be 100 correct, and I have no machining available.  It is, in
this case, worth spending 3 times as much as I could do it myself---the
original engine went for 32 years, and I want this rebuild to do so also.

--
Gene

Gene Waugh
Elgin, Illinois 60123 USA